Thursday, August 6, 2009

I realize that I have been a HUGE slacker on updating my blog. So I stole a picture from Andy's blog (which she keeps very updated) and that will have to do for now. I have more pictures at home and hope to get them on soon.
July was a crazy month. Grandma Sue came for a week to visit. It was fun to have her around. Then the Pioneer Celebrations came to town. They're always fun but aren't so good for keeping a routine and getting naps.
This was my first week back to work! Sad days. I do ok if I just don't think about it. The moment that it crosses my mind, I lose it. Whitney has the girls this week and then they will go back to my wonderful babysitter next week. The hustle and bustle has already begun and I just want to go back to June and July so that I can play stay at home mommy again. Someday hopefully.

1 comment:

Brice and Fallon said...

sad! i went back to work too. i hate every second of being away from claire. i totally feel your pain!